How to Apply
Application Form will be available through online only for admission to the 1st year of B.A/B.Sc./B. Com. (Hons./General) courses
- Online Form apply here
- Eligibility Criteria for courses check here
- Please have digital/scan copies of your photo, signature, marksheet, certificates for SC/ST/OBC/PC candidates ready before applying. These will be necessary for online submission of forms.
- On-line submission of forms starts after publiocation of +2 board results of ICSE/CBSE/WB.
- Log on to www.jaipuriacollegeadmission.com using Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome,
Mozilla Firefox 12 or above.
- A candidate may apply for any number of courses. List of the courses offered by the college is given under Courses Available.
- Before starting application you should keep a scanned copy of your 10+2 mark sheet (optional), your photograph (optional) and SC/ST/OBC/PC Certificate (compulsory) (as applicable) in JPG format ready.
- Register your 10+2 Board roll number, Date of Birth in (dd/mm/yy) format, and mobile number. Note this down, as you would require these to re-login to application form.
- After entering Personal Information, Academic Information, Board marks, you can select courses. Please be careful to select courses you are eligible for and making correct choice is entirely your responsibility and your form is liable to be cancelled for faulty or wrong choice and application fees will be forfeited.
- Before filling-up the admission form please go carefully through the Eligibility Criteria & Subject Combinations and admission regulations of University of Calcutta (CSR/54/09 dated 24/11/09. Select your preference from the list given. Write corresponding course name and choose desired Mandatory and General Subject combinations in the application form as per your requirement.
- However general subject combinations will be decided at the time of admission according to merit, subject to availability of seats.
- Candidates seeking admission under SC/ST/OBC/Differently disabled (Physically Challenged - PC)/Sports category is requested to check the Admission Rules & Regulations/Academic eligibility Criteria/Sports Criteria before application.
- After making course selection, you can check for correctness of marks and courses. After you make final selection, you cannot modify the form.
- Cost of each Application Form is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only.
- Take printout of Bank Challan for each form from website, loose deposit challans from bank branches is not valid.
- Remit the Application Fee, Rs. 100.00 per form using the Bank Deposit/Challan Form, generated from website at designated bank branches as listed here.
- Unless the Application Fee is paid to the bank on or before
21 June 23 June, your form will not be considered for admission.
- The Form No. must be referred to any future reference.
- You can check form status after 1 day of submission of form.
- You can check fees deposit status after 3 days of submission of bank deposit.
- Unless the Application Fee is paid to the bank on or before the last date of submission of forms, your form will not be considered for admission.
- Please check the College website www.jaipuriacollegeadmission.com regularly for up-dates on admission.