How to Apply
Application Form will be available through online only for admission to the 1st year of B.A/B.Sc./B. Com. (Hons./General) courses
- Form available here
- Eligibility Criteria for courses check here
All candidates MUST have scan copies of your photo, marksheet [10+2], address proof and SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should have caste/disability scanned copy, as applicable , ready before applying. (JPG only < 300 kb/ file/scan) These will be necessary for online submission of forms. All marksheets will be verified online from respective Board websites and caste certificates will be verified from http://www.castcertificatewb.gov.in/
- Log on to www.jaipuriacollegeadmission.com using Internet Explorer 8+, Google Chrome,
- A candidate may apply for any number of courses. List of the courses offered by the college is given under Courses Available.
- Candidate must Register first by using 10+2 Board roll number, Name (Capital), Date of Birth in (dd/mm/yy) format, and mobile number and if E-mail.[optional]. and after that, User ID and password will be given to your registered mobile and Email address also.. User ID and password will be required for log in, editing and other purpose.
- After entering Personal Information, Academic Information, Board marks, you can select courses/subjects. Please be careful to select courses/subjects you are eligible for and making correct choice is entirely your responsibility and your form is liable to be cancelled for wrong choice or/and input of Data and application fees will be forfeited.
- Before filling-up the admission form please go carefully through the Eligibility Criteria & Subject Combinations and admission regulations of CU CSR 54 OF 2009 & CSR 98 OF 2010, Select your preference from the list given.
- However general subject combinations will be decided at the time of admission according to merit, subject to availability of seats.
- Candidates seeking admission under SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability [PWD] Sports category is requested to check the Admission Rules & Regulations/Academic eligibility Criteria/Sports Criteria before application.
- After making course selection, you can check for correctness of marks and subject, etc.. After your make final selection, you cannot modify the form.
- Cost of each Application Form is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only.
- Take printout of Bank Challan for each form from college admission website, loose deposit challans from bank branches is not valid.
- Remit the Application Fee, Rs. 100.00 per form using the Bank Deposit/Challan Form, generated from website at any branches of Indian Overseas Bank all over India.
- Unless the Application Fee is paid to the bank on or before 17 June, your form will not be considered for admission. It may be noted that after payment of application fee of Rs 100 against per application, you are not allowed to edit the form.
- The Form No. must be referred to any future reference.
- You can check form status after 1 day of submission of form.
- You can check fees deposit status after 3 days of submission of bank deposit.
- Please check the College website www.jaipuriacollegeadmission.com regularly for up-dates on admission.
- Fresh application may be done after cancelation of previous application.
- Applicant may take the print of filled form and check, and edit if required before payment.
30th May 2015, 5PM