Admission Procedure for the session 2013-14 will start tentatively in last week of May 2013.
Admission to 1st year UG Courses will be processed through our site viz, jaipuriacollegeadmission.com.
The site can be visited tentatively 22nd May,2013 onwards. The filling up of admission forms will be started by the last week of May 2013 and/or 1st week of June 2013. The Merit List of all applicants for admission will be published by the college within 25th June 2013.
However the students will be admitted on and from 28th June, 2013. Admission related information will be available over telephone, the contact no. & timings will be given in the relevant site.
We are also appending a notice regarding admission, received from the University of Calcutta.
On-line Submission of Forms
- On-line submission of forms starts from last week of May.
- The Application Fee (Rs. 100.00) to be remitted to the bank to be notified later.
- Please take a look on the courses available and subject combination links on www.jaipuriacollegeadmission.com for rules & regulations related to on-line submission of forms.
- Fill up the form on-line carefully. Any false information given in the form will disqualify the application.
- Once the form has been successfully submitted on-line, print the unique three-part Bank Deposit/Challan Form along with Application Number. You are advised to print the Form Details for future reference.
- Remit the Application Fee using the Bank Deposit/Challan Form at designated branches.
- Unless the Application Fee is paid to the bank on or before the last date of submission of forms, your form will not be considered for admission.
- Please check the College website www.jaipuriacollegeadmission.com regularly for up-dates on admission.
- Please follow our Helpline 033-25550012 regarding online admission related issues.
S.A. JAIPURIA College,